Wednesday, June 16

Sidestep Card

Thankyou Card
This is a sidestep card, which is surprisingly easy to make once you figure out how to fold and measure each section. It gives you the freedom to build up a scene with lots of depth since you have three different "layers" to work with.

I have a couple of other cards I want to make with this design before I neaten up the drawing and post it for you all to use. There are still a few older designs that I have on my desk waiting to be used, but I just felt in the mood to draw today and this is what I came up with. I love how the basket turned out so don't be surprised if you see a lot more of them in coming months!

11 comments:

Lynne said...

Hi, love your card - and I love the basket of strawberries / random strawberries ... Are they a stamp set or did you draw them?? Hugs Lynne :o) xx

Louise said...

Beautiful Card!.

gr.Louise

Karen said...

Gorgeous Beccy as is all your work. Your drawing is brilliant.

xx

The Other Patti Sue said...

Wow this is awesome! I too love the basket!

Melissa C. said...

What an awesome card! Makes me wish the strawberry season wasn't so short this year! BTW...thanks for visiting and leaving a comment on my site!

Tracy Wray aka Trak said...

i love these digi designs i am making some cards with them right now i will link your blog on mine when i have finished them:)

tfs
hugs trak xx

Ondria said...

i love this card..Any way we can get you to do a template on how to make a card like this?

Margaret said...

Fab card, the basket is really good. You're so talented to be able to draw as you do. I love all your designs

Do What You Love said...

What a beautiful card; love the way you can show off the dimensions - I'll have to try that one day.

Alicia said...

I love strawberries too!! Can't wait to you post the digi

Robyn said...

What an adorable card! Love the strawberries.