Wednesday, October 6

Guarding the Patch

This is one of the characters I sketched while we were away. I was so inspired by all the beautiful fresh fruit and vegetable markets that we saw around the outer suburbs of Portland where my mother-in-law lives. The gorgeous market gardens and backyard patches were laden with ripe pumpkins and golden ears of corn, and I even saw a couple of real scarecrows standing guard!

I coloured this guy using various copic markers. You should be able to download and print the coloured version from your own computers if you wish to, but I'll also post the line drawing so you can add your own colours and patterns as usual.


6 comments:

Michelle said...

Love this scarecrow. Thank you for sharing this with us.
Greetings Michelle

Mags said...

fabulous - gret colours. Mags x

Love crafts forever said...

Your coloring are fantastic. Hugs, Nataliya.

Judy said...

Hi Beccy! This scarecrow is so cute! Thanks

Poppet said...

Beautifully coloured Beccy, thank you. :-) xx

Seongsook Duncan said...

Thank you!