Tuesday, March 22

Three In A Row

This is another challenge card from my lovely group of cardmaking friends over at Card Camp. And yes, I fully realise that I'm in the midst of a mid-life cupcake crisis, but I think I explained my situation quite fully yesterday. However, if anyone is thinking of organising an intervention to save me from this terrible addiction, please bring chocolate.

P.S. When I said "mid-life" I actually meant somewhere closer to one third... on a good day I may even pass as a quarter.

10 comments:

Teresa said...

Great coloring--cute card!!

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous coloring and a beautiful card !

Nancy in Iowa said...

this is so cute. The stitching is a great touch!

Kelley said...

Great card, Beccy. Even if you left off the border and sentiment!

Crafting Queen said...

Beautiful card,such a great combination of papers and colours.

Anonymous said...

This is so lovely and I have this paper. A great new idea to try. Thanks for all your inspiration..Dee

JD/ Jill said...

Lovely card!

Sonia said...

Beccy, lovely card! Yummy!more cupcakes, love it!
-Sony

Poppet said...

MMMM yummy. :-) xx

Merry said...

Beautiful card..so love your colouring.