Friday, February 1

Birthday Bash Challenge #1

"Something starting with B"
This month's challenges are a little different than usual, so please be sure to carefully read the information below on how to enter.
 

 
CHALLENGE #1 CONDITIONS:
 
1.  Create a card or papercraft project featuring any item beginning with the letter "B".
 
2.  This challenge will run for one week from today until midnight on the 7th of February 2013 (AEST).  At the end of the challenge, one random winner will receive three digital images of their choice from my online store.
 
3.  Only one entry per person per challenge.
 
4.  At the end of February one random winner will be chosen from amongst those people who have participated in all four of the February Birthday Bash Challenges.  That person will receive 10 images of choice from my online store!
 
5.  You can submit your card or project in any other challenge you wish.

16 comments:

Riet said...

What a beautiful card Beccy.

Hugs Riet.xx

Gail said...

Thank you Beccy for another challenge and Happy Birthday!- I hope to enter all four in February - enjoy your day - your card is very pretty - and I am sure I will be doing a butterfly as well - Happy Day!

Ульяна и Полина said...

Как красиво!!!

Janice M said...

Will have to go see what Beccy images I have that start with B!

Pauline said...

Happy Birthday Beccy's Place! I so hope the waters are subsiding...
hugs and blessings,
Pauline

Poppet said...

A Beautiful, elegant card Beccy. Congratulations on your 1st birthday, I hope the week goes well for you. :-) xx

Unknown said...

Beautiful card and fab challenge to do. Thank you on choosing me as your GD, it is an honour to do so. xx

Glenda Atkins said...

Beautiful, elegant card Beccy, happy 1st birthday!

Unknown said...

I just realised I had already commented but hey, forgot to wish you a Happy Birthday luv aNNIe

A Consuming Passion said...

Birthday Greetings! Thanks for a fun challenge too.

ursula Uphof said...

I enjoyed this challenge, look forward to the next one, and a Happy Birthday. hugs, Ursula

OlgaB said...

Congratulations on the birthday bash. Glad I could join in. Just love your digis!!

Patti P. said...

So glad that I could join in....enjoying all of the activities this month.

Bunny said...

Happy Birthday. Thanks for giving us the opportunity to receive the gift.

Gail said...

I hope you had a lovely birthday .I love the butterfly card, so pretty.

Debi said...

Boo hoo! I missed the deadline. You can check out my card on my blog,

thatmightlookgoodonacard.blogspot.com

BTW, I love this birdhouse digi.

Happy Birthday!