Tuesday, October 21

Mini Album - "Our Story"

I have another mini album to share with you today, not quite as involved as last month's make, but still lots of fun and achievable in a weekend.  This little album measures 6" x 6" and contains ten pages plus the front and back cover.  I used the same technique to create the cover and spine as last month, but only added half the pages and a lot less embellishing.
 
 
I started out by selecting all the papers and embellishments I thought I might use on my album.  I find it easiest to do this first so I'm not scrabbling around later looking for things that match the colour or theme of my project.

 
Inside the album...

8 comments:

BAstelfeti said...

Wow cool Album
It is wonderful.

Greeting BAstelfeti

Jennifer said...

This is just stunning! I love all the wonderful special touches you've put together!

KT Fit Kitty said...

This one is gorgeous too!

Teresa said...

LOVE it!

Sandra H said...

Gosh this is really pretty and so creative full of lots of goodies too!

Crafting Queen said...

WHat a beautiful creation.

Eret said...

Another stunning album! Love the colors and these beautiful papers. Fantastic work!
Hugs,
Eret

evlin95 said...

Superbe album tres frais j adore les tags dans les cachettes bravo