Saturday, October 24

Scrap Card #37

I don't think you'll be surprised to hear that I went in to this card project with no particular plan in mind.  I just gathered a collection of stamps and inks and went nuts.  If you look closely you might be able to see the trail of... let's call it creativity... that I left in my wake.  There was a diamond background stamp, a mesh stamp, music score, butterfly stamps, bird stamps and finally the blossom stamp.  I used a white pencil to bring the blossoms forward (out of the melee), then added a heat embossed sentiment and some ribbon.
 
Stamps by Kaisercraft, Flourishes, and some are unknown

11 comments:

janelle winchcole said...

Hi Beccy, after using your various stamps etc, I think you've ended up with a very dramatic and edgy card which I like very much! xx

kiwimeskreations said...

What a great card Beccy - love how you have accented the flowers and given a 'flat' card some dimension.
Blessings
Maxine

Crafting Queen said...

Love this card!

loz said...

This is Gorgeous Beccy..Loz

Aliselle said...

Magnifique!...

Fikreta said...

this is very nice
have a great day

Teresa said...

Nice!

CherylQuilts said...

Wow, Beccy! I think this is absolutely gorgeous, and I love looking at the close-up to see all the various backgrounds. Your flowers just pop with dimension with the white pencil! This is so inspiring! Definitely pinned it, but I am also saving a copy on my desktop to inspire me. Thanks! Hugs!

Mel C said...

This is beautiful Beccy and great sentiment!

cuilliesocks said...

Beautiful card Beccy, the colours are gorgeous, Kate x

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

GORGEOUS!