Wednesday, November 2

Comment Winner - Day 1

Congratulations KT Fit Kitty!
Your comment has won you a single, digital image of your choice.
Please visit my online store to select an image and email your choice to me at beccysplace@bigpond.com.

 
I like these lighter colours, Beccy - they are a variation of the traditional red and green, which has always been my favourite for holiday cards. I really like this patterned tree! It reminds me of a skirt I used to wear in the '80s! Looking forward to this month of holiday inspiration!

10 comments:

TracyM #6773 said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
TracyM #6773 said...

CONGRATULATIONS and HAPPY Colouring KT Fit Kitty :)

Nancy Soetaert said...

congrats kitty!
nancy

Sandra H said...

Many congratulations Kitty and enjoy your wonderful prize xx

Olga Fink said...

Congratulations Kitty :-)
xoxo Olga

Janice M said...

Congrats Kitty!!

KT Fit Kitty said...

Yay! Thank you, Beccy! Very excited to win one of your images - I will email you later today! Thank you!

Swissie said...

Kongrats Kitty! :)

Debi said...

Yeah! Kitty!

Gail said...

Happy Dance to Fit Kitty!